Join us for a business seminar on Immigration with AGG!
With a new American administration, the rules and guidelines for visas are changing. For businesses in the US that rely on their foreign employees, it is important to keep up to date with these changes and to predict their impact. The seminar will discuss hot topics in immigration under president Trump's administration including the following:
- Compliance – New Form I-9 Requirements / Trump Administration Enforcement Actions
- Admissibility under ESTA and B-1 status/ CBP update
- E, L and H visa status Processing
- Surprise H & L Site Audits / the new USCIS Directive
- Best Practices for Global Mobility Managers
- Dual Citizenship for German nationals
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
4:00pm - 6:00pm
Arnall Golden Gregory
Free for BABC and GACC members;
Joint event with:
Disclaimer: For cancellations received up to 14 days prior to the event date, 50% of the event fee can be refunded. For cancellations received at any later time, no refund will be provided. Registrations are transferable. Attendance is possible only after payment is received.